Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Brooks....getting....baptized....

So my mom called me last night, and told me that her husband, Brooks, has made the choice to get baptized. i'm very happy for him. its good that he has made that choice, even though i dont follow it. but good for him anyways. its going to happen may 5th in Lethbridge. i think my sister is going to go, so i'll get a ride with her, but if not i'm sure i can get a ride with one of my aunts or cousins. but i'm pretty positive that heather will be going. it will be nice to have all the family together. Kyle doesn't want to go. and i'm fine with that, he can make his own choices. it bothers me a little. but its what he wants and i'm not going to bug him about it. but thats all i have to say. bye byee for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 190 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?