Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Long time no type.

I haven’t written anything here in a while. So yeah. I finally got my Raspberries in the ground, we are going to but some strawberries too, I think maybe tonight. But maybe not because I wouldn’t have anywhere to put them yet.
We started BBQing, we did ribs, there weren’t all that good, I think its because we didn’t boil them first. And last night we did burgers. And we now know that we need to change the coles in it because the were on fire last night, or quite some time. So I’m thinking that we really need to do that, because we wont BBQ any more unless they get changed, I don’t want that to happen again, it wasn’t very nice.
Lets see, on the weekend I went to brooks’ batism. It was okay, but the family and people that I don’t even know trying to get me to go back to church really made me mad. The family is understandable, but the people that I didn’t even know what just stupid. Like I don’t even know you and you have the balls to tell me that I should go back to church, sorry about the whole balls thing. But it really made me mad.
But other then that it was pretty good. I got to see my family, which was really nice. And my Aunt Diane waxed my eye brows, they look wicked. And my mom tinted them. So that was nice. And I got to see my cousin Jesse’s and Danielle’s baby, Arden I think is how you spell his name, but he is oh so cute. He’s got bright red hair, just like his mom. So freaking cute!But anyways. I better be getting back to work. Bye byee for now.

No comments: