Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December

December…

Winter I guess is finally here. We had a pretty good windstorm the other night, it didn’t bring very much snow with it. But it blew so hard and flung the screen door open I thought it was broken, but it was okay.

We got all our Christmas lights and decorations put up. And I’m glad that we did it last week when it was “nice” out. I’ve wrapped all the parents and other family members gifts, and I think today I will attempt to wrap Kyle’s.

We are going to hold off on any more renovations to the house till the spring, the only thing that is left is to finish the stairs and front entry. Well the only ‘big’ thing. And we need to use a wet tile saw, but wont when it’s so cold and snowing out side. Unless my dad tells us of something we can use inside to cut the tile we are out of luck till spring.

We finally chose a gym to join, on a 1 year contract too. So no backing out this time, I think we will be more diligent with going this time around, first off we have a car so it is easier to get there and home, and in order for us to have a baby my doctor said that I need to loose weight, because weight loss will give your body a 'kick' in the reproductive area (her words). So I’m excited, we went last night and we are going tonight too. I want to loose 15lbs by Christmas, and I’m not drinking pop anymore either, well maybe 1 can every 2 weeks. But water with dinner every night, I already drink a lot of water, but not so much with food, so I hope this will help.

We got our Christmas plans all straitened out. We will go to Lethbridge in the morning on the 24th, spend the day with my mom, Brooks(mom’s husband) and my Grandma who is up from Orem Utah. And any other family members that happen to pop by. Then I think we will go to my Aunt Denise’s house in the evening for my dad’s side of the family’s Christmas get together. Then back to Calgary for Christmas morning with Kyle’s parents, then we will go home, have our Christmas with just the 2 of us, plus the dog and cat. Then back to the in-laws for Dinner. I think I’m going to see if my Dad, his girlfriend, Heather and Beau will come over for early Christmas dinner and gift opening on the 20th, or21st And if that doesn’t work then we would have to do the 27th. I’ll have to call him and see what there plans are then we can decide. Christmas was always pretty crazy, having to decide where everyone goes for those days, and wanting to be with all the different sides of the family. But we are going to try and see everyone this year and see how that works out.

I’ve decided that instead of buying people that I work with gifts I’m going to bake cookies and put them in cute little Christmas looking containers and just give those out. Its better then spending a bunch of money on people and I think that people like it better because you took the time to put everything together. I hope that people will like that.
I don’t have anything else to report on. TTYL…

No comments: