Monday, May 5, 2008

33 days till the wedding…

Not much to say though, everything is done. We just need to pay for the food. My mom is coming up from Lethbridge on the 17th(of May) to pay for it, well her part at least, and I will get the other part of the money from my dad before that time. I figured out the main stuff, and who paid for what…

Hall – $150, Kyle’s parents
Bar Service – $100, Kyle’s parents
Food – $1350, $1000 from mom, and the rest from dad
DJ – $500, Kyle’s parents
My Dress – $600, Me (Kyle’s aunt Heather is doing my hair for me)
Cake – $300ish, Heather
License - $92, Me

Everything else we didn’t spend much on, the centerpieces were $30 for 15. So that was awesome. And there wasn’t a whole bunch left after that. We have everything pretty much all together. We (Heather and I) are going shopping for Heather’s brides maids dress on Friday, I really hope that we will be able to find something. And that’s pretty much it. Oh yeah, candy for the little “goodie bags” for the tables, and that’s it, I think. Lol. I am getting even more excited, I have my bridal shower (first one) in 2 weeks, and then the other a week after that. I am just so excited!!!! But that’s all I have to write for now. So yeah, bye byee for now.

No comments: