Monday, July 7, 2008

So here we are...

So I just typed a whole bunch of stuff, and I went to highlight it so I could do a little spell check and it disappeared!!!!! And then it did the save thing so it saved as it being all deleted. So I get to type it over again, which is okay, because I don’t have anything to do.

So.....as I was saying before. It has now been one month that Kyle and i have been married. Its exciting stuff. the time went by really fast, alot faster then i thought it would. but now Kyle and I are finally going to go to the bank to get joint bank accounts. I'm not really sure how it will work. like if I will just be added onto his or if they will make a whole new account or what, but I am excited. I will be glad when I can stop worrying about having to go to the bank to take out my half of the mortgage and giving it to Kyle so he can put it in his bank account. so that it will be there when the mortgage payment comes out. or when we go to pay our bills online. so I am looking forward to that.

some day this month we will also go down town to get my name legally changed to Chambers and all that stuff, like my Alberta Health and SIN card and anything and everything else that needs to be changed. I think we might go get our passports that day too. but I don’t know. we will just have to wait and see. I could go on the 31st of the month. That’s when we will leave for BC but I think that we aren't going to leave till the evening, so I can have the day to do all that running around. but again... I just don’t know. OR.... I could just take a Friday off early and do it. now I really don’t know. I should find all this out and then start making plans.

so anyways. I don’t really have much else to say. so I better be getting back to work. even though I don’t have anything to do...bye bye for now.

No comments: